ponedjeljak, 1. rujna 2014.

Start

This will be a blog for myself and if anyone else finds it interesting then thank you for reading it.

Lately I'm feeling really sad and insecure, I really don't like who I am. I don't mean physical appearance, I don't like myself as a person. We always have our ups and downs but my "down" has taken too much time. I am always the one that cares for others first but don't really care for myself. I need to change my priorities in life. I need to start doing things that will make me a better person. I'm sick of being sad all the time, I'm sick of not being loved. The only thing I want is to have at least few friends that love me and care about me. This blog will hopefully help me get through all the shit I am dealing with. I need to become a better person and start to put myself on the first place. I will write about some things. Who even knows what is going to happen?

"Everything will be okay at the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar