nedjelja, 14. rujna 2014.

It hurts...

I know that I'm trying to feel better about myself, but the last three days I've been feeling like shit. Everything I do is just not worth it. I just feel like crap. I don't know if it's pms, but I feel really, really sad. I think this is going to pass, it will, but current feeling sucks. I went out but nothing is helping. Maybe I need to slow down a little bit, try to focus on something else. I'm sick of forcing myself. I'm sick of everything. I just want to stay in my bed and not to do anything. I'm sick of school and people, I just want to feel better but it's not happening. Maybe I need to relax and not care about those feelings, maybe I just need to accept how I'm feeling and try to focus on something else. Perhaps this is just a temporary situation and I really think this is going to pass, but I just need to breathe a little, maybe I need to just stop and look around, focus on the present and not on the future. I am afraid of my future, I am afraid that I will fail at everything, it's just scary because I'm in my last year of high school and I don't know what really intrigues me. Everything hurts, the past, the present, thinking about future.. Everything. But maybe one day I will find out true happiness, maybe one day I will feel better about myself, but that is not going to be today or tommorow or in near future, I don't know when it's going to happen or if it's going to happen. Maybe I expect too much from life and too much from myself.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar