nedjelja, 7. rujna 2014.

....

I haven't been here for a few days but at least I did something productive. I went out and I met one person and I'm just like where have you been all my life?? It was amazing because I didn't expect anything and then I met that person. I know it's weird but it was quite nice. I realized that people are not going to judge you, people are not going to be rude, I mean there are a lot of them that are like that, but there are still a lot of people that are normal, people with who you can talk about stuff that you like. It was really amazing. But, I had and I still have a lot of things to deal with. I just can't realize how can someone not appreciate me trying to be happy, how can someone expect me to stay a negative person?!? The only thing I want is to be happy and one person is not supporting me. I realized that this is not a friendship, it never has been but I can't be there for that person every time something happens. I mean if that person was my friend I would make everything to make that person happy, and I tried that but it's not happening. If that person can't appreciate me when I feel good, then that person is not my friend. I think that I need to surround myself with family and people who are positive to become a better person. I want to breathe, I want to laugh, I want to live. No one, not a single person is not going to stop me. I am going to be happy and that's it.


"It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore."

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar