srijeda, 3. rujna 2014.

Maybe...

Even though I'm trying to feel better, I'm not succeeding at it. The only thing I do is sitting on my bed and watch tv shows. I'm not saying that this is bad, but for me it is because I need to start doing something with myself. I'm going to do little things, step by step. I am going to read some books, ride a bike, or just walk around the town alone. I need to go outside, even though I have no friends (I mean literally), I will go out, I will take my camera with me and my book and I will just wander around town alone. I am going to dress up nicely and put on makeup and just go out. The town where I live is really big and it has a lot of different places to visit, so I am going to do something, even that it's not a big thing, but maybe it is going to be later.
I think that if you want to be happy, you need to do something for that, you need to change yourself. You need to learn how to let go those bad feelings, you need to surround yourself with your family. I am going to do things slowly, take step by step and maybe one day I will be a better person.

‘You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the FIRST STEP.’ 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar