subota, 8. studenoga 2014.

I am literally so obsessed with saving money for stuff that I like. I want to buy so many things not because I need them but because I want a little difference in my life. I am sooo obsessed with incense sticks and candles. I think it's really important, from time to time, to spend a little money on yourself. The thing that is not healthy for you is if you are buying stuff and you think that it is going to make you happy and after a while you find another stuff that you want to buy and it goes on and on like this, you are not doing a good thing for yourself. Things are not going to make you happy, you need to do something to change yourself to be happy. Things need to be a "side" thing for your happiness. It's good to spend a little money on yourself but if you see that you're gone too far, it's not worth it. Spend a little money not for stuff that haven't got benefits on you, spend it on making your environment better, spend it on colors, on stones, on stuff that you need to make... Spend it on stuff that makes you creative, it doesn't matter if you're an expert in it or not, if that makes you happy it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that you're happy and that you keep doing stuff for yourself. I am not good at painting but sometimes I like to paint a little and it's not really awesome but the procedure of making that made me feel awesome. Just create a little, make your environment a little different and it will be easier for you to start creating such a wonderful things.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar