nedjelja, 5. listopada 2014.

Weird

I am doing okay, but i have made a lot of mistakes. I am always in some kind of hurry and I forgot how to relax. I just want summer or spring, I want sunny weather. I want to lay in a bed through out the whole day. I have this weird feeling. I have forgot how to be satisfied with myself. I am doing okay, but.. I am not satisfied. I want to push myself to do things, but I'm just so tired. I miss those times when I did some stuff. Maybe I'm just too exhausted and I need to wait a little for better times. I have slept a lot but I'm just tired. It has nothing to do with sleeping. I'm just exhausted of living. I'm scared of everything, I want to be happy but I'm too exhausted to live. I guess I'm just going to let it go, just lay in bed today, sleep, watch movies, do yoga and breathe a little. I can't always be happy. We all need to be in this weird state from time to time, it help us to calm down, to breathe, to relax a little and then to keep going and to go back to our journey through life.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar